$20 Referral Reward
Receive $20 for any new tenant referrals
For the most secure Fort Myers Beach, Florida and Fort Myers, Florida vehicle and personal storage option, choose Safe-T-Storage. At our facility, we know that storing your belongings is an important decision. For valuable belongings, we offer secured indoor storage units that are cool and dry, even during the summers. If you're storing a vehicle, we provide safe, outdoor parking spots with several unique features to ensure your boat, motorhome or RV stays in its best condition while under our care.
Secure Self Storage in Fort Myers Beach, FL
It's visually intimidating, and it's a real deterrent. Our razor and barbed wire, double security fence encloses the entire 14-acre storage facility. It may not look pretty, but this fence is why Safe-T-Storage has had very little trouble from uninvited guests. Come see our fence, but don't touch it! Our other security measures include our on-site resident manager, bright exterior lighting and frequent lock and space checks.
We have 310 storage units at our property, sized from 6x6 up to 10x20, made of CBS construction with insulated ceilings. The CBS construction, unlike most of our competitors’ units with metal partitions, is why the units stay cool even in the intense humidity levels and heat of sub-tropical Florida summers.
With more than 750 outdoor spaces, Safe-T-Storage is the largest storage facility for outdoor units in the area. We offer a cool, soft pad of crushed stone and shells, rather than the rubber–wrecking asphalt on which other facilities store vehicles. This specialty surface keeps your tires from burning and tearing up while stored long-term. We’ve taken the time and effort to research which surface is best for your vehicle, not which surface is the cheapest to lay. It's a lot of labor, and more expensive than slapping down asphalt; however, in the end, we know it's well worth it for the longevity of our customers' vehicles.
We’ve been offering outdoor storage for almost 20 years – more than 10 years longer than any storage facility in the area. In addition, we offer a free wash area for your vehicle and have access to towing, detailing, and other services that benefit our customers. This is how we rise above the others, and why the businesses and residents of Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Iona and Pelican, FL continue to choose Safe-T-Storage above the rest.
We now have a lock drop box
- Take Bridge C/McGregor Blvd off the island. Continue onto Summerlin Road.
- Go straight down Summerlin Rd for approximately five miles until you come to San Carlos Blvd. Cross over San Carlos Blvd to the next light (between Kiwanis and Walgreens), which is Pine Ridge Road.
- Go right onto Pine Ridge Rd. Safe-T-Storage is on the left side just before the curve in the road (look for our billboard with the brunette).
From Ft. Myers Beach:
- Go over the bridge into Ft. Myers onto San Carlos Blvd.
- Drive 10-15 min. until you see Jungle Golf. At the next light, turn right (7-11 store on the corner, across from Mini Golf). Follow the road, pass the Ft. Myers Lodge, and as you go around the turn you will see our billboard (look for the brunette). Turn right at the first street (Safety Ln) and our entrance is on the right.
- Take exit 131 (Daniels Rd.) and drive west toward Ft. Myers Beach.
- At Six Mile Cypress Pkwy (Publix Shopping Center on the corner), turn left.
- Follow the road around until you reach US-41 (Walmart is on the left and Home Depot is on the right). Cross over US-41/Tamiami Trail to continue onto Gladiolus Dr.
- Stay in the left lane on Gladiolus Dr, and as you drive you will go onto a bridge that will turn to the left, taking you onto Summerlin Rd. Drive down Summerlin Rd. and pass the hospital (on right).
- The next light is Pine Ridge Road. Take a left on Pine Ridge Road and Safe-T-Storage is on the left side just before the curve in the road. Take a left onto Safety Ln and a right into our facility.
Areas we serve:
33908, 33919, 33907, 33966, 33901, 33916, 33903, and more!